Book read: The Selection by Kiera Cass (THIS BOOK IS SO GOOD!!!)
Pages read: 80
Time spent reading: 50 minutes
Food and drink consumed:
Books read: In the Hand of the Goddess by Tamora Pierce, Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein, Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney, The Selection by Kiera Cass
Pages read: 574 (plus 1 1/2 disc)
Time spent reading: 7 hour 2 minutes
Although I'm dying to finish The Selection and am wishing madly that I had the next book, The Elite, with me right now, I'm going to take a minute to participate in this hour's mini challenge, mostly because there is voting for awesome book covers there.
Read-a-thon Cover Me Mini Challenge - pick your favorite from each category!
1)Let's Explore Diabetes with Owls - I literally did a double take when I first saw that title.
2) Well, I'm pretty sure I'm obliged to say The Elite because of how much I'm LOVING The Selection right this minute.
3) My Mother's War - There's just something about old photographs that I love.
4) Bake It Like You Mean It - I have simply adored Gesine Bullock-Prado since I read her first book, and the combination of the hearts and the vertical stripes make me want to lick my screen.
5) I would usually always opt for a sock monkey, but LOOK AT THAT SLOTH!!!!!
6) I'll Take What She Has - That kid is literally flying!
7) Uh, dragons, hello. They could step on you.
8) I love the symmetry in the cover of Bodies of Subversion.
9) Hysteria - reminds me of Magritte's Rider in the Woods