Saturday, April 27, 2013

24-Hour Read-a-thon - Hour 15 and mid-event survey

This hour
Book read: The Selection by Kiera Cass
Pages read: 37 
Time spent reading: 30 minutes
Food and drink consumed: chocolate covered raisins

Total
Books read: In the Hand of the Goddess by Tamora Pierce, Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein, Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney, The Selection by Kiera Cass
Pages read: 364 (plus 1 1/2 disc)
Time spent reading: 4 hour 45 minutes


Mid-Event Survey
1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired? Starting to get there, but I've only been reading for about 4 hours! So much left to go!
2) What have you finished reading? In the Hand of the Goddess by Tamora Pierce and Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney
3) What is your favorite read so far? I was surprised at how much I loved In the Hand of the Goddess. I can't wait to read more of the series!
4) What about your favorite snacks? The pizza I had for dinner was pretty damn good.
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love! Not yet. I figure internet browsing will be a good way to keep me going in the wee hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment