Saturday, April 26, 2014

24 Hour Read-a-thon - Hour 12

I managed to play a little catch-up this hour by reading a graphic novel, Battling Boy by Paul Pope. I was not impressed with it - I found it to be too frenetic and disjointed - so I'm not going to bother with a proper review for it.

This hour
Book read: Battling Boy by Paul Pope
Pages read: 202
Time spent reading: 36 minutes
Food and drink consumed:

Total
Books read: Maggot Moon by Sally Gardner, Dodger by Terry Pratchett, Battling Boy by Paul Pope
Pages read: 481 (plus 1 disc)
Time spent reading: 3 hours 31 minutes

Mid-Event Survey
1. What are you reading right now? Just finished Battling Boy by Paul Pope
2. How many books have you read so far? 2 completed
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I think I'm going to start Winner's Curse right now!
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Sadly, I had to work today, but I'm here uninterrupted for the rest of this challenge!
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Just work.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? Nothing so far
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Everything looks like it's going smoothly!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? So far, so good...
9. Are you getting tired yet? Yes, and I shouldn't be!
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Nope

1 comment:

  1. I'm tired too and I shouldn't be either. But, let's hang in there -- we're half-way! #teamwordsworth

    ReplyDelete