Saturday, February 3, 2018

Hello?


I know blogs are barely even a thing anymore (how many times have I thought "Should I be starting a tinyletter?"?) but I find myself back here anyway.

Since my last post, I have become a full-time teen librarian at a fantastic public library in the Boston 'burbs. I have free reign over my department, get to create awesome programs for my kids, and also help patrons of all ages with materials and technology. I continue to read copiously in my free time (somehow I'm averaging even more books per year than I used to), and although I use Goodreads to keep track of what I read, I feel like that doesn't grant me the best place to talk about the Readers' Advisory aspects of books that I find most useful in my job.

So I guess it's as good a time as any to fire this blog back up. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


No comments:

Post a Comment